Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NZQA application form

Default Enlighten Me, Please!

Hello Guys,

I am WISHING, its my first time writing here as i am quite confused on what to do next ( i read all the threads here related to my case but still, i felt that i need a more 'personalize' answer. My details as follows:
    Submitted EOI- july 26 ' 07
    Selected from the poll - aug 1 '07
    ITA recieved - oct 31 '07
    Apps subs to NZQA - NOV 16 '07
    Recvd by NZQA - nov 22 ' 07
    TEAM MAILBOX reply that they got my APPS - dec 3 ' 07

I am wandering until now because as per TEAM MAILBOX, they assumed that i already got my email confirmation ffrom NZQA about my app. they said, if i have not recieved it, replied back to them, which i did! until now, no feedback or whatsoever (btw, they gave me my application reference number). where can i use this reference number? do anyone know a site for verification status of application where i can use this application number?
    Also, i am now thinking if i should take med exam now even if i don't know the result of the NZQA assessment yet? my deadline is Feb 4, i dunno how long it would take in NZQA for my assessment as i need to include it in my ITA else it would be NOT be accepted. Please enlighten me, what should i do? please?

wishing
    Last edited by Wishing; 11th December 2007 at 02:26 PM. Reason: wrong grammar

Ramblingpaddies:

Because your postgrad was dependent on there being an undergrad qualification they will require proof of both. They want to assess you at a postgrad level...it is possible in some countries to do a "postgrad" which effectively only amounts to a one year course (ie no undergrad qual), so they want to make certain that this "postgrad" is in fact one which absolutely required and implied that you have an undergrad degree/diploma. Even if they were related...Masters in Engineering for example with an Engineering degree, they require both. Seen in the context of the possibility of fraud, or in the context of documents where the original is in Chinese and NZQA have to trust a translation,it is easy to understand why they establish strict criteria in the first place. This point would also be applicable to wanting your high school results...one extra way they can be certain it is your results they are looking at, after all, their declaration has a large impact on the type of people entering New Zealand.
    It is always best not to think of them as trying to make life difficult for you, but to imagine what it must be like for NZQA or NZIS having to make sure they do not let unsuitable candidates in to NZ.
    Another suggestion; use DHL to send docs, you can track the number online and see when it arrives and gets signed for. If it means anything NZQA use DHL to send everything back to you as well. You do have to bite the bullet and send the originals, but everyone appears to treat your docs and application in general with respect.

I sent them everything, the originals and the true attested copies. But they told me that they have sent email to some one who will response and then they will go ahead. I was also told that the process will take longer even I paid fast-track fee. I don't know who they are going to contact, however it is for sure that they will keep me hanging for a while. My ITA deadline is March, so lets see what NZQA is actually doing and when will they finish assessment.

I am just forgetting every thing about INZ now...

Default Enlighten Me, Please!

Hello There! Can Anybody Explain To Me The Difference Between "selected" And "decision Successful", Please. This Long Wait Of Nzqa Assessment Slows Down My Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing View Post
    Hello There! Can Anybody Explain To Me The Difference Between "selected" And "decision Successful", Please. This Long Wait Of Nzqa Assessment Slows Down My Thinking
    Selected means that your EOI application has been selected from the EOI pool.

Decision Successful means that they have reviewed your EOI and decided that you should be invited to apply (ITA) for your PR.

So basically, your status should first change to selected and then to decision successful, and then you should recieve your ITA.

Ian

hi, i've read somewhere that they receive ITA from post. what's this? 'cause i got all forms from my ITA that was sent by email.
    thanks!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by IanW99 View Post
    Selected means that your EOI application has been selected from the EOI pool.

Decision Successful means that they have reviewed your EOI and decided that you should be invited to apply (ITA) for your PR.

So basically, your status should first change to selected and then to decision successful, and then you should recieve your ITA.

Ian

thanks, this NZQA ASSESSMENT REPORT waiting is brain draining.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12