Thread: North Shore Rubbish collection?

Default North Shore Rubbish collection?

Another question here....does North Shore have rubbish bags for sale in supermarkets, same as we have in Waitakere?

Or do I need to order a bin...our future rental is brank spanking new, and I haven't seen any kind of bins there!

Yep! Orange bags in two sizes available in all the supermarkets I've been in here on the Shore. The North Shore City Council website http://www.northshorecity.govt.nz/ has a page on it with collection days.

We were going to call them for a new recycling bin as we thought our vendors had taken it with them but found it hiding behind the shed!

If your landlord doesn't provide one I'm sure you could get one.

The bins take plastic, glass and cans, we also put our cardboard and newspapers out but seperate to the recycling bin.

Hope this helps,

Anneliese

Quote Originally Posted by mgbridges View Post
    Yep! Orange bags in two sizes available in all the supermarkets I've been in here on the Shore.

The North Shore City Council website http://www.northshorecity.govt.nz/ has a page on it with collection days.

We were going to call them for a new recycling bin as we thought our vendors had taken it with them but found it hiding behind the shed!

If your landlord doesn't provide one I'm sure you could get one.

The bins take plastic, glass and cans, we also put our cardboard and newspapers out but seperate to the recycling bin.

Hope this helps,

Anneliese
    Sounds pretty similar to here in Waitakere, only different coloured bags!

Well, at least I know what to look out for when we move then....4 weeks and counting