Thread: Sending parcel to uk from nz

Question Sending parcel to uk from nz

Is posible to send a parcel by cost of size, rather than by cost of weight back to uk? by air or sea if can be quick!

Have a look here

http://www.nzpost.co.nz/Cultures/en-...rseas/Parcels/

There is a calculator you can use, and you enter the weight and dimension of your parcel

Thanks sal, but we are trying to see if possible to send parcel back to UK without weight involve in the cost of sending because my MIL been shopping for last 3months and will be continue to shop for next 3 months and now got lot of stuffs to send back to UK as her suitcase will be full already

hmmm, dunno then, apart from contacting a shipping company and sending it back that way... she can do it by volume that way, I assume she is going to have way too much for excess baggage at the rate she is going!

How about these guys?

http://www.nzbaggagemovers.co.nz/?gc...FR2kiQod2BtdQw

Quote Originally Posted by jubjub View Post
    I assume she is going to have way too much for excess baggage at the rate she is going!

How about these guys?

http://www.nzbaggagemovers.co.nz/?gc...FR2kiQod2BtdQw

Couple of ides for your MIL:

We have found that Fedex is WAY cheaper that the normal postal service for sending bulky or heavy stuff.

Also, a friend of ours who is a bit of a globe trotter often has excecss baggage. She mentioned that she often gets her cases weighed, removes excess stuff and has found most airports have a sort of economy postal service that takes up to 6 weeks which she uses to post stuff home with. Sorry, not sure of the name or even whether it is available in NZ, but I will ask her when we speak next.

Quote Originally Posted by Familyofmonkeys View Post
    Couple of ides for your MIL:

We have found that Fedex is WAY cheaper that the normal postal service for sending bulky or heavy stuff.

Also, a friend of ours who is a bit of a globe trotter often has excecss baggage. She mentioned that she often gets her cases weighed, removes excess stuff and has found most airports have a sort of economy postal service that takes up to 6 weeks which she uses to post stuff home with. Sorry, not sure of the name or even whether it is available in NZ, but I will ask her when we speak next.
    FAB! Let me know by PM

Quote Originally Posted by nippa&pippa View Post
    FAB! Let me know by PM
    Will do...just sent of e-mail asking her now. Will let you know as soon as she replies