Thread: Best Mall in Auckland....

Default Best Mall in Auckland....

Which is the Best Mall in Auckland.....

Who knows? It depends what you want....there's Botany (not sure if it is a "mall" as much of it is not under cover), Sylvia Park, Albany, various Westfield Centres and all seem to have most of the same shops. Have you tried googling them?

Gil

I vote for Slyvia Park.

* East to get to, even on public transport (train)
    * All the usual shops, but not as 'sprawly' as the new Albany Westfield
    * Nice places to eat for lunch

Milliemoo

Our local is Albany Westfield but we prefer Sylvia Park for some reason - it just seems better laid out and better shops (?) even though they are really all the same

Hmm, depends what mood I am in...

Botany Town Centre and Sylvia park are my two main local ones, and generally you get everything you need from either of those. I quite like either of them for a wander round. Pakuranga Westfield is also pretty close, but its one of the smaller westfields so not hugely thrilling although does boast a pretty big warehouse and the british shop!

Then you have all the other Westfields - the new Mega one at Albany, followed by various size ones at St Lukes, Henderson, Newmarket etc....

I also a enjoy a wee trip out to Westgate occasionally for a coffee mostly! But there is a Patch factory outlet there as well as a Bendon one, and a selection of other stores for a wander around.

Oh and last one I can think of for now is the Dressmart at Onehunga, lots of factory outlet discount stores, recently extended (well last year) and has a pretty good variety of stuff.

Thats it... I think... can you tell I like going shopping???

Quote Originally Posted by jubjub View Post
    I also a enjoy a wee trip out to Westgate occasionally for a coffee mostly! But there is a Patch factory outlet there as well as a Bendon one, and a selection of other stores for a wander around.
    Next time you are over that way or this way, maybe we could meet up for some yummy coffee again? I now have straps to attach a certain child to a chair

I would pick Botany, cause the outdoor layout is quite nice and also offer indoor shopping areas.
    But seriously, NZ is not a place for shopping I think...hardly shop since moved here.

Quote Originally Posted by Familyofmonkeys View Post
    Next time you are over that way or this way, maybe we could meet up for some yummy coffee again? I now have straps to attach a certain child to a chair
    , good idea! Got any spare straps for mine???