Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cosmetics & toiletries... can I buy...

Default Cosmetics & toiletries... can I buy...

Does anyone know if you can buy the Dove Summer Glow tanning lotion here? Or the nearest equivalent please!

Also, I managed to leave my favourite conditioner behind - Aussie 3-minute miracle. Has anyone seen that for sale in NZ?

And finally, does anywhere sell Kiehls or Eve Lom over here? I swear by the Kiehls eye creams, and Eve Lom cleanser, perhaps anyone can suggest NZ options along these lines?

Thanks!
    Jane

Yes, you can get the Dove Summer Glow tanning lotion here, I've seen it in supermarkets and pharmacies.

You could buy Kiehls online from here Mantrap
    Last edited by Gemini; 15th January 2008 at 09:08 AM.

....Have looked high and low for Aussie brand but can't find it. I'm hoping someone has seen it somewhere........

I've looked for Aussie 3 min miracle everywhere, including Aussie! No luck anywhere.

If you find a way to get some here let me know! I haven't found anything to replace it with and believe me I've tried.

It used to be available in Singapore and Holland, but when i was in Holland last September it was no longer sold there either

As mentioned by other, you should be able to find Dove here but i can't help with the other brands as I've never heard of them before.

You used to be able to get Aussie brand at Deka in NZ, but I think that chain folded (it was sort of like an early KMart and had about four different names)

This is the contact email on their website which might just be able to tell you if they still have NZ stockists: haircareteam.im@pg.com

Default Charles Worthington hair products???

Thanks for all the replies so far.

Now how about Charles Worthington hair products? Their mineral hair spa treatment is a reasonable substitute for Aussie 3-minute-miracle.....

Cheers!
    Jane

You can definitely get Charles Worthington shampoos and conditioners in the chemist.

Yep also seen Charles Worthington in the chemist here.

I use Tigi very occasionally and was shocked at the price for the straightening mousse (in the green can), $30 ! ! ! Ouch, have to say it's become more of a treat now

Yay to Charles Worthington - thanks!

Miep - you might like to try the Mineral Hair Spa treatment, it is certainly on a par with 3-minute miracle!

Jane

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast