Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hell's Pizza..................yummy or what!

Default Hell's Pizza..................yummy or what!

We have just found Hell's pizza last week and are hooked!

They are absolutely stunning............

Anyone else tried one ? Whats your favourite ?

Hubbys is lust with a flamed kiss, mine is sloth and little one has a 333, and we share lemon pepper wedges with bbq and sour cream dips...........

Never go back to Pizza Hut..........

Sharon

Good aren't they! Much prefer them to pizza hut or dominos

Really like " Mordor"

But have also tried one with the honey mustard glaze on, "the cursed" and found it too sickly so not been back since.

have to disagree! me and my partner found our's bland and nothing special, for the price. i've had it twice, but not again. their website could do with simplification also.
    it seems that the quality of the pizza from hell depends on the location..you can go to one and its great, another and its crap in a box!

ellen, you are right, we only get ours from one place, even though we have three within range, the one shop is just soo much better.

Ooh, now would that be the Highland Park one Sal? We love that one.
    Sharon, my littlest has 333 with bacon, son (11) has a Greed (double if he can swing it!), 16 year old a Mischief (the one with satay on), hubbie usually chooses the Mordor and my fave is the Creator, with anchovies, olives and capers, slurp! And yes, we share lemon pepper wedges with sour cream dip too! (And if we're really hungry, the ribs.... )

Love it!

Did y'all know they've apparently just opened one in Fulham?

Gil

Gil, we prefer the Botany one mostly, but do use HP if I have been round feeding my friends cat! The Pakuranga store isn't bad, but its a pain to get back onto the highway from there, use that one if we get a delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by jubjub View Post
    ellen, you are right, we only get ours from one place, even though we have three within range, the one shop is just soo much better.
    Anyone able to recommend a top notch Hells Pizza place in Christchurch?

Talking oh yummy

granger Quote:
    Originally Posted by jubjub

Anyone able to recommend a top notch Hells Pizza place in Christchurch?
    although Mark makes really good pizza, sometimes we cheat and go for Hell's ones. Depending on the day what we go for however my new obsession is creator. Also you have to have crumbed camembert.
    As we live in Hornby we only but the food from Hornby Hell and they are good

every friday my company has free wine/beer and orders about 20 hells pizza (policy of being responsible by always providing food with alcohol), I never even used to like Pizza in the UK, but we get some great stuff from them. I think they send us different stuff each week, as they often seem different from the previous week, but all the ones I've tried so far have been really tasty!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast