Thread: Cost of Air Beds

Default Cost of Air Beds

Hello there,
    Just wondering if anyone knows the price of a good quality double or Queen airbed. We're figuring we will need one until our container arrives. We will be in the Wellington area.

Thanks,
    Kate

Having spent the last two and a half months sleeping on one I would recommend going for two singles rather than one queen.

The singles are larger than a single bed and it stops the other person bouncing out as you get in.

We spent two nights on a borrowed double then went out and bought another single.

For some reason I ended up on the single

Because our container was delayed in Singapore we bought two more singles for the kids as they were getting uncomfortable on the camp beds.

Anyway, to answer your question I think we paid $19 each for them from the Warehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by richard
    Having spent the last two and a half months sleeping on one I would recommend going for two singles rather than one queen. The singles are larger than a single bed and it stops the other person bouncing out as you get in. We spent two nights on a borrowed double then went out and bought another single. For some reason I ended up on the single
    As other half of Richard I wholeheartedly agree with the separate bed thing -

I don't notice him coming to bed 2+hours after me now where before I was forever falling out -

but I may struggle when our real beds do arrive - so used to sleeping in the middle of the double airbed now!

Tanya