Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shortlisted for job......yikes!!!!

Default Shortlisted for job......yikes!!!!

Well.....our plan was to emigrate in September to Napier after sorting out things on this side and spending time with family and friends!

I decided to apply for a job that I saw in Napier that was really up my street and really it was just to test the water and see whether my CV was up to scratch etc. Found out this morning that they have shortlisted me for the job and want me to email a presentation and then have a telephone interview..........YIKES!

I am so excited but really nervous at the same time It seems so strange that part of me would really love the job but the other is worrying about getting things sorted earlier than planned....if I got the job that is!! I know I'm jumping the gun but I just can't believe that it is happening...after so long!!!

fingers crossed - i know how it feels when everything just comes along at once

I know that panicy feeling well and trust me when I say it's like getting off a roller coaster when it ends. In the words of the Teletubbies "Again, again!!" It's a good scary

Good luck!

Best of luck with the presentation and phone interview - it may mean an adjustment to your plans, but thats what usually happens with plans

... great news with regards the shortlisting & good luck with your phone interview

Brilliant news for you. What job was it for?

fantastic - maybe meant to be??!!

good luck .. and if it comes to nothing then you can say it was good practice

Good luck, hope it all works out for you

Just go with the flow sure it'll all come together for you.

Thanks guys for all your lovely messages. I wil just have to wait and see what happens....if it's meant to be and all that!! The job I am going for is Marketing & Sponsorship Manager for Kelt Capital Hockey academy....crossed fingers!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast