Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soda Stream !!

Default Soda Stream !!

Strange question I'm afraid - considering buying a Soda Stream (due to our soon-to-be remote location ) - has anyone got one and are they cheaper in the long run or not?

Wahooooooo, we've got our original Sodastream from the 70's .....mum was going to throw it out...can you believe it! It's a retro icon :P

I didn't know they still sold them. I take it that means you can still get the juice concentrate to go in them. The old 'cola' one used to taste like liquorice. I bet they're a bit better now :mrgreen:

Milliemoo

Soda strams are cool, though much like sandwhich toasters, juicers, coffe machines fancy blenders and slicing devices, they are used extensivley for a week and off they travel to the back of the cupboard. When they are re found they are great again for a week.

hmm cheese and baked bean snadwhich toastie hmmmm

Dan

Hmmm it's gonna join our breadmaker then... I'll scratch that idea and we'll make do with corporation pop (water!)...

Oh

yes and my smoothie maker, veg steamer, slow cooker and I wonder why hubby won't buy me a breadmaker

o

We used the breadmaker extensively for the first, err, week?

Makes great bread but for some reason we just didn't keep it up!

... u sure there isn't a juicer in there somewhere too jo? Oh jeez, and to think it's all in storage ready to join me again and be pushed to the back of a NZ kitchen cupboard!

Moorf

it's true isn't it the bigger the house the more junk you store. The same with handbags too.

If I put all the money in the bank what I spent on rubbish I would have a fortune and I am not kidding.

Jo

Well we've just enloyed our first loaf from our new breadmaker and it was FAB. I used the basic white recipe, but added some olives and oregano.

Come on you lot...dig out ya bread makers and make bread which is good for you. :P Do you know how much vra*p is in supermarket bread? No nutritional value at all.

You been told! :mrgreen:

Milliemoo

my new bread seems to have affected my typing skills.....sorry ops:

Milliemoo

Hmm on the subject of bread - I find it goes off SUPER quickly here - have been advised to keep it in the fridge!

I also believe there is less crap in the bread here.

Millie.. I shall be using my breadmaker when we get our stuff out of storage - probably for the first week!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast