Thread: Employment / Agency Websites

Default Employment / Agency Websites

My wife is busy on with securing nursing employment, however now it's my turn to get things rolling...

Can anyone recommend employment / agency websites to help search for work within Engineering... I'm a Draughtsman by trade (AutoCAD) and also have Project Planning experience too, so I'm hoping to pick something up at sometime or other.

Thanks

Hi Red Devil,
    You said the Bay of Plenty was one of the areas you were looking at on your recce trip. There is a company called Priority One that is based in Tauranga and may be able to assist you. We contacted them when we got here and every week they mail us a vacancy list, which lists jobs advertised in the local Bay of Plenty times. This is their website:

http://www.priorityone.co.nz/index.asp

Also on there is a page with adverts on for various agencies (if you go into "Move Here", then "find a job"). I can't offer my opinion on most of the agencies listed however I found a job through Drake International (admittedly not an engineering job but my boyfriend who is an electronic design engineer was also registered with them). My boyfriend got his job through Tradestaff, so I'd suggest that's a good one to contact (i think they are a national agency if you wanted to look at other areas to settle too).
    Also maybe try http://www.rightclicknz.com/

I can't think of anymore for now but my boyfriend may have more, I'll ask him later when he's home from work!

Clare

Thanks for the information Clare... anyone else with suggestions/recommendations?

Hi,

We are going to the London Expo in the hope of being able to hand out a few CVs, have you looked on their website?

They are updating it weekly with the different jobs people will be recruiting for, so may be worth checking it out?

Helen