Thread: Form for partners supporting

Default Form for partners supporting

do we need ti fill this in as oh is filling in 1015 accredited employer and i am filling in 1015 as his partner, i just wondered if i need a form for supporting partners also, i didnt think i did as we are both uk citizens but i am just double checking

thankyou for now....

Hi - I think we filled in the supporting partners form - is this the one that asks for supporting evidence of the relationship, and has to be validated by an 'official body'?? We took our to the local police station with 'evidence' of our relationship, and they signed it for us.

Jane

Hi,Lara Croft
    My husband and I have to the same.What kind of evidence to use(if you don't mind me asking)?
    Any idea will be greatly appreciated.

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Evidence of the Relationship-

such as a marriage contract, deed of civil union, joint accounts, leases and or properties that you have joint ownership... etc. anything that you may have to prove that both of you are engaged in a stable relationship for 12 months or more. And must be verified by an officiating body (i.e. a solicitor, or notary public, police, etc)

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by theSingsons View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forums!

Evidence of the Relationship-

such as a marriage contract, deed of civil union, joint accounts, leases and or properties that you have joint ownership... etc. anything that you may have to prove that both of you are engaged in a stable relationship for 12 months or more. And must be verified by an officiating body (i.e. a solicitor, or notary public, police, etc)

Hope this helps.
    can a registered nurse sign things aswell as police officers and the like???

As far as I've been able to tell its got to be someone legal i.e to do with the law (not great english sorry)
    I'm getting our signed tomorrow by a local solicitor and they're only going to charge 5 which I thought was very reasonable.

The form you need is INZ1146

now i am really confused as the questions look like they are aimed at the partners of people who are already in nz or already hold a visa,etc and we are both in the uk and are applying for work visas at the moment ,the work visa forms also make no metion of this form not that i can see anyway,

should i just fill the form out anyway and send it in with my form 1015

Quote Originally Posted by sweet pea View Post
    now i am really confused as the questions look like they are aimed at the partners of people who are already in nz or already hold a visa,etc and we are both in the uk and are applying for work visas at the moment ,the work visa forms also make no metion of this form not that i can see anyway,

should i just fill the form out anyway and send it in with my form 1015
    The form is a little misleading, but yes you do need to fill in form 1146 (well the principal applicant does) and if you look at the note at the bottom of question B8 you can see that it is also for people who are applying for a visa.

Ian

Hi,

My husband is the one with the job offer so on the 1146 form who fills what bit in please???? Does he fill in section A?? as the principal applicant or is that me as his wife.

Need an URGENT reply as taking everything to NZ house in London this week.

Regards Lisax

Quote Originally Posted by lisa jayne View Post
    Hi,

My husband is the one with the job offer so on the 1146 form who fills what bit in please???? Does he fill in section A?? as the principal applicant or is that me as his wife.

Need an URGENT reply as taking everything to NZ house in London this week.

Regards Lisax
    I can see the confusion, and my post doesn't exactly help

When I was talking about principal applicant I was meaning the person who is the main applicant (normally the one who has the job offer).

But as far as this form is concerned the partner is the principal applicant, I guess thats the problem with using the same form for different purposes.

So in your case, your husband needs to fill in the form.

Section A with your details, B & E with his.

Ian