Default 100`s of business links here for job hunting

http://www.nzs.com/business/

and everthing else besides

Thanks, Timbo!

Originally from Malaysia, in Wellington since May 2005

great site

thanks[/quote]

Timbo

Great Site Can I ask is this you full time Job you post loads of helpful info wondered how you find the time LOL. I do more reading post and info from everyone than post because I get confused and lost as to whom I have replied to and who I have not.

When Hubby comes in I switch off and pretend I have been hard at the dinner and house work since came home from work, Little white lies,

But now when he comes home he say's what's wrong computer broken He knows me like a book. Keep up your good work.

Pamela. Nobody talks to me any more because they know that the conversation will get twisted around to New Zealand at some point.
    We were out looking for a sofa bed/guest bed this morning, and our main consideration was not "where will it go at home", but "will it fit in with our plans in NZ?". I guess you could say it is a bit of an obsession.

I dont know all the finer points about EOI/PR/Work permits etc, so I am always looking out for usefull bits and bobs on general stuff. Just like to keep on board really, and get everyones news along the way. Most of the stuff I post has been stumbled on by accident.