Thread: Help - hairdressers in Christchurch

Default Help - hairdressers in Christchurch

I've eliminated about three so far and am desperate to find a good one! Nothing flash, just someone that can cut thick hair in a straight line...

I thought i'd found one for a while, but my stylist at Rodney Wayne - Northlands left and the replacement was useless. (kept having to trim the uneven bits for several weeks after, so I gave up going there)

Anyone got any fantastic hairdressers they want to share with me ? pref CHC, Rangiora, North Canterbury, but will travel..

p.s Tanya - I know you recommended somewhere, but I can't remember where - mind of a sieve at the mo with this pregnancy lark!

Default sorry

I cant find a good one either - am still anxious after my scalping in 2006 when i asked for 7- 10 cms off & ended up with a boys hair cut - at the back . Have to confess to not having a hair cut for about 7 months ....

vic

Hi there

I had my hair cut at Hair Plus 3/251 Travis Road QE11 Shopping Centre which is just off Bower Ave in Parklands - I took with me a photo with how I had my hair previously as that was how I wanted it cut and hadn't had it cut for about 6 months!! The stylist did a fantastic job and I was very pleased - will def be going back there

Ph is 388 8831

I dont know the name of the lady who cut my hair tho just that she was an experienced stylist (prob about 50!! - dont tell her that tho incase she is 40 something!!) may even be the owner.

Clare

I seriously need a good hairdresser - got chewed up by one in Rangiora just the other week Even though it's short I can be a bit funny about it - that and I had the same hairdresser in Scotland for the last 8 years.. ..Really need it coloured too now as the old grey is showing through so bring on the recommendations please

Karenx

I have used Rodney Wayne in Riccarton Mall for a few years now. They're all fabby gals. My colourist is really well known in Chch, won lots of awards (as has the salon itself) and her name is Alana (brilliant stylist too) but she's on maternity now until August! I'm happy to go with any of the others though.

I can't recommend them highly enough - not the cheapest cut in town though.