Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Job offer after phone interview

Default Job offer after phone interview

Well, I'm not quite sure how this happened so fast. I had a telephone interview yesterday and as long as my registration papers come through - looks like I'm in! And the hospital has a team that helps with immigration and relocation, so I'm happy that there will be help from that end. I wasn't planning on even starting CV-interview aspect until June when I expected my registration to come through. But I guess things happen for a reason!

Next thing to do.....telling the parents......

Leanne

Exciting news, good luck with the registration. Also really good luck telling your folks, if they are not as supportive as you would like feel free to come and vent here, there are plenty of us who have been there, done that! Fingers crossed they are thrilled for you.

Anneliese

Congratulations!

Hi Leanne

Great news!!

Where you heading to, what Hospital ?

I work at the one in Hastings, Hawkes Bay and it is lovely. Everyone is so friendly and helpful

Sharon
    x

Hi Leanne

Fantastic news....have some of these

Congratulations

Sue
    x

Congratulations

Congrats and enjoy the rollercoaster ride

Karenx

Thumbs up

Conratulations, how do you go about find a job offer, before or after submission of EOI or futher down the line. Is this a usual situation whereby possible job offers support the immigration process.....how do I find a company to help me in this, ANY IDEAS......

GOOD LUCK

Sue&Phil

Thumbs up Job offer

Conratulations, how do you go about find a job offer, before or after submission of EOI or futher down the line. Is this a usual situation whereby possible job offers support the immigration process.....how do I find a company to help me in this, ANY IDEAS......

GOOD LUCK

Sue&Phil

it's possible to get a job offer before you start your application, but it's not the easisest to acheive. A lot depends on whether you work in an area of serious shortage - nursing, IT are a couple of examples...

the internet is your friend in terms of looking to see what jobs are available in NZ and having started your application already will show that you are committed to the move at least, which will be a bonus when speaking to recruiters/companies

also, yes people with job offers attached to their EOI applications get fast tracked (and have 50 more points too)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast