Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NZ Road Code free to a good home

Default NZ Road Code free to a good home

Well, now I've passed my theory test I have no further use for my copy of the road code.... Just joking!

I have two copies of the official New Zealand Road Code & License and Study Guide 2007 (bought one, lost it, bought another one, found the first one as soon as I got home) and am offering the spare copy (unused and in its plastic wallet) free to a good home.

I'm happy to post it anywhere in New Zealand. If you'd like it, just post here in the next week. If more than one person wants it, I'll pick a name at random at the end of next week.

There is a newer version of the road code available, but the only change is the correction of a picture that was printed incorrectly, and some updates to the code for heavy vehicle drivers and motorcyclists: details here.

All I ask in return I that you agree with everything I say/ name your first born child after me/ laugh at all my jokes/ give me loads of rep/ anything else I can think of*

*Not really. I'm feeling generous. You can have it gratis.

Well done Jo Jo
    Now if only you had made that offer last week before I bought mine!! I'm in the same boat as you having to learn how to drive just never got round to it in the UK... Do you now have to wait 6 months before you can sit the practical??

Great news
    Karenx

Yup, six months until I can take the restricted driver test, then another six months after that before I can take the full test (or three months if I do an approved advance driving skills course).

Good luck with your studying!

Just bumping this - does anyone want a free copy of the road code?

I will want one when I get there in July, so if no one wants it before then let me know!

Jo Jo, that is a lovely offer, have a rep point!! Well done you!

I am about to get one as I really feel the need to read one, as I'm getting frustrated with some things I'm seeing, not sure if it's bad drivers or the road rules so if one is available I'll happily CONSIDER a name you put forward for my 2ns born due in 6 weeks in exchange for it Make it a girls name though as I think we have settled on a boys one

Hey, perhaps whoever gets it could put their name it and pass it on when they don't need it anymore and we could see how many people it makes it round?!

Cheers

Tia

PS Which reminds me .........

Quote Originally Posted by Tia Maria View Post
    Hey, perhaps whoever gets it could put their name it and pass it on when they don't need it anymore and we could see how many people it makes it round?!

Cheers

Tia

That's a really good idea as they are not cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Tia Maria View Post

Cheers

Tia

OMG - that is SO spooky. I was just about to post to say exactly the same thing!

And that's the THIRD time you have taken the words right out of my mouth today (What car to get. Is anyone else learning to drive. Now this.) Can you read everyone's minds, or just mine?

Anyway, it's a great idea. So, how about I send it to Georgebulldog first? PM me your address and I'll get it in the post next week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast