Thread: Blinds

Default Blinds

We have bought ourselves our new home and will be needing blinds for some of the rooms - any advise of where we can get them? We in the Hamilton area.

We will not be able to just buy the ready made types as the one window is not the standard size.

Just cant wait for our funriture to get here - will be so pleased to get out of this flat

Thanks again
    Jayne

There's a curtain place on Victoria Street, but not sure if they do blinds too. Pink signage, next to Danske Moebler at the northern, Ulster Street end.

Lot's of furnishing type places over in Frankton, there's bound to be someone over there doing blinds. There's probably something called Blind Factory or Curtain Warehouse or something.

This weekend is probably not the best for a wander around the Frankton streets though

If you know what you are looking for and happy to order online then would recommend Window Treatments

They will provide made to measure blinds for you at a good price.

Ian

Hi

Try Bay Blinds, their phone number is 07 5787794 they are based in Tauranga but will come out and give you a free quote.

Elaine (Kim 39 OH)

Thanks will do some calling in the morning - dont think I will be out looking at much this weekend - so much going on in Hamilton - but its all fun - town is hectic tonight. I have had my Baileys and am home incase I behave badly!!!

Jayne

You could contact Fenetrics, otherwise known as our son (ph. +64 9 520 1212, m. +64 21 369 500). All kinds of blinds and/or curtains, manufacture as necessary, and fitting.

Thanks will do some calling on Monday morning. Thanks again do so appreciate everyones help.

Jayne