Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question from 4 year old

Default Question from 4 year old

Could someone tell us please if they have Ben 10 and Ben 10 toys in NZ, my 4 year old is big on Ben 10, as i thought he was going to fall over his bottom lip when i told him that it is not a big thing in NZ so could any kind mothers with a 4 year old monster let me know thank you Natasha

As Mum to 6 and 3 year old boys I can relate Natasha my kids love Ben 10 and the movie has just been on TV here in NZ You can get Ben10 toys but I think they are expensive so maybe buy in UK beforehand and use as wee treats??

All the best
    Karenx

thanks Karen, my son does have a lot of Ben 10 toys but they just dont seem to stop bringing out knew stuff now on TV there showing bikes, skooters and skate boards it doesnt end!!!!!!!!

Oh haven't seen scooters, skateboards etc yet but am sure they'll come

Karenx

Never heard of Ben10 until now but here goes - direct from the Warehouse junkmail flyer:

Ben 10 Action figures 6" $13.59 each (save 20%!)
    Ben 10 Alien viewer $13.59
    Ben 10 transforming 8" figures $19.99 (save 20%!)

Ben 10 collectables 4 " figures $7.99

and

Ben 10 Alien Ship series now $20.99 (save 40%)

Toy deals available until 4th May

Wow

PS Who is Ben 10?

Cartoon boy who has a watch that turns him into ass kicking Alien - very educational don't you know

Ta for the list
    Karenx

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty69 View Post
    Could someone tell us please if they have Ben 10 and Ben 10 toys in NZ, my 4 year old is big on Ben 10, as i thought he was going to fall over his bottom lip when i told him that it is not a big thing in NZ so could any kind mothers with a 4 year old monster let me know thank you Natasha
    Yes, Ben 10 is the big thing at my son's Kindy!

I agree that its worth stocking up as they are probably cheaper and have a wider range of branded things in the UK. It wouldn't surprise me if lockstock just quoted the entire list of Ben 10 toys available in NZ!

If you wanted to be really popular then buy a load to give out as Birthday pressies when you get here. For a 5 year olds birthday in NZ most people I know spend between $5 - $10, so that doesn't buy a lot of Ben 10.

Cheers

Tia

Thank God my 5 year old son doesn't watch much TV. (I curse my father-in-law the few times he lets Nico watch cartoon network!) PBS educational shows and videos he gets from the library are fine with me!

But Lord, does he have lots of Thomas the Tank Engine toys! Oi vey!

-Richard

Yes, definetley can get them...........

My 5.5yr old is a manic fan and we just got him some stuff for Easter, instead of loads of eggs........

Quite pricey too!

Sharon
    xx

Hmmmm... beginning to think we are maybe a tad over protective of our 6yr old DS as we don't let him watch Ben 10, Power Rangers, Transformers, Sonic Hedgehog, TMNT or Pokemon because we think they have too much fighting in them.

He is a little immature for his age and has a tendency to re-enact what he sees and runs around being a 'Ninja'. Being big for his age (he looks like a 7/8 yr old) it gets him into trouble when he accidently hurts someone when all he is doing is 'playing'! He still adores Thomas though and has tons and tons of trains, track etc.

Each to their own I guess...

Anneliese

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast