Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fisher Paykel Fridge Freezers

Default Fisher Paykel Fridge Freezers

Can anyone give me an idea of the price of a Fisher Paykel Fridge Freezer in NZ.

We were looking at them in John Lewis Edinburgh on Saturday. A standard nice stainless steel finish one costs £748 or there abouts. Is this a bargin or are they the same price in NZ.

We are still not sure what to do. Our fridge freezer is coming to the end of its life and needs replaced. Not sure if we get one here or wait till we come over to NZ, any suggestions.

Nic

Nicola. The prices are not on here directly, but it does have a store locator (top rightish). You should be able to contact stores direct.

http://www.fisherandpaykel.co.nz/

Near a North Island beach, in New Zealand

Here's a bit more info:

The Fisher and Paykel fridge website: CLICK ME.

It doesn't have prices, unfortunately, but this one is in the local paper for $1300 NZ.

Here's some advertising flyers for one of our electrical store chains. They're in .pdf format. Just click on each one and use your readers zoom tool to get a closer look. This chain doesn't sell F and P fridges, but you can get an idea of what others are available and how much they cost.

BK. I had a feeling you would come up trumps here.
    You certainly have the knack for finding the good stuff. Just to demonstrate my ignorance, I first looked at Dick Smiths for fridge/freezers ops: ops:

Ooh, good thing I already purchased my iPod. At US$310 for the iPod mini (retail here is $249) that's a bit much. Even my 20GB was only $299 (No sales tax/GST/VAT in Oregon).

Just so you can make comparisons;

http://dse.resultspage.com/search.ph...020gb&rk=3

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo
    BK. I had a feeling you would come up trumps here.
    You certainly have the knack for finding the good stuff.
    I do a lot of internet searches, so I've gotten rather adept at finding things.

Mind you, I do have a little 'inside' information too! :mrgreen:

Fisher and Paykel are usually more expensive than imported equivalents, but the build quality tends to be better, so they work out cheaper in the long run.

We are looking around for a fridge freezer too at the moment and spent Saturday scouring shops.. there are good deals out there at the mo for c. $799 +

Here's another link to an electrical retailers online store: CLICK ME.

This is the Kitchenware page. To see their range of fridges, including the prices, just click on the 'Refrigeration' link on the left of your screen. :cool

Thanks for all the links.

Still not sure what to do, but have about 6 months to think about it.The Fischer and Paykel was the one we liked the look of best, it looked the hardest wearing (with a family of boys you need that). But it does have a band C energy rating compared with the Zanussi which has a band A.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast