I know this has probably been covered before, but have done searches on the net and on the forum and I can't find anything! :

We want to open one to give to people as an address before we leave and as an initial correspondence address for banking as we plan to open accounts before we leave, and apparently banks will accept them as an address.

How do you get one???? Looked at NZ post and they say that they do one, but dont tell you how to get it!