Thread: Any suggestions where we can buy some floor cushions?

Default Any suggestions where we can buy some floor cushions?

Hi all

We've just moved into our rental and have three weeks till our sofa arrives. I suspect this 'camping phase' is all part of migration but wondered if anyone could suggest a shop that we could buy some cheap floor cushions to we can actually use our living room in the meantime. We have an open fire which I'm waiting to light....

Thanks

Julie

The warehouse and Payless have them. I saw them at Payless last week.

We got really nice big, chair-like bean bags from plastic box when we first arrived - glad we kept them cos worked well this week when we had six children to sit in front of the telly

Karenx

Our local Warehouse has these huge great big maroon coloured floor cushions on sale at the moment....can't remember how much they cost, but it was very cheap anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Joolzr View Post
    Hi all

We've just moved into our rental and have three weeks till our sofa arrives. I suspect this 'camping phase' is all part of migration but wondered if anyone could suggest a shop that we could buy some cheap floor cushions to we can actually use our living room in the meantime. We have an open fire which I'm waiting to light....

Thanks

Julie
    Not quite what you are asking for, but K-Mart do a range of bean bags with the 'beads' that you stuff them with. They have quite a range of fun styles that might be of some interest.

Ian

Dependent on where in Auckland you are there is a Cushion Factory/Outlet shop in Albany, 14 Canaveral Drive (off Triton Drive). I've been meaning to go for ages myself as we could use some sofa cushions. Afraid I don't know if they do floor cushions though.

Alternatively you could always hire a sofa from DTR (www.dtr.co.nz) which is what we did. It wasn't exactly our style or colour choice but it sufficed.

Good luck!
    Anneliese