Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheapest medical

Default Cheapest medical

Looking to book ours next week hopefully, anyone have favourite we can get an appointment at short notice, do both medical and x ray same time and for a fair price, im in west london, but close to watford/ high wycombe etc.

Cheers

We heared of a good and cheap (er) one in Gatwick. (somewhere on this forum).

We went to Aviation Medica in Stansted as it was cheaper than some and v.close to us.
    It cost us:
    £280 per adult
    £60 per child
    Including x-rays (done at Nuffield Hospital, Cambridge)
    Excluding a few extra blood test for one of us as had had a blood transfusion yrs previously and also work in the health sector.

Hope that helps.

I went to Knightsbrigde doctors (http://www.visamedicals.info) in central london. It was 280 per adult, everything included: X-ray, blood and urine.

-Una

Do not consider Hampshire!

Wow, those prices above look good compared to what we paid.

Wow, you guys pay lots. Almost worth justifying a week's safari in Africa on the savings...

Total for 2 Adults and 2 Kidz - £258! That's everything... Doctor, Bloods, Xrays, Urine and a cold hand here and there

Quote Originally Posted by andrewp View Post
    Wow, you guys pay lots. Almost worth justifying a week's safari in Africa on the savings...

Total for 2 Adults and 2 Kidz - £258! That's everything... Doctor, Bloods, Xrays, Urine and a cold hand here and there
    That's just not funny. For just an adult we had to pay £270 for the medical and £70 for an x-ray. For me and my 3 little daughters it cost £490, but we were then given a 10% discount for paying cash.

Lx

Quote Originally Posted by YouMeAndThree View Post
    That's just not funny. For just an adult we had to pay £270 for the medical and £70 for an x-ray. For me and my 3 little daughters it cost £490, but we were then given a 10% discount for paying cash.

Lx
    Ouch - ok, so there are one or two benefits of being stuck in deepest darkest Africa!

I paid £179 for my medical at Heathrow Medical Services. This did not include the x-ray though which I had done at nearby Ashford Hospital at a cost of £70. Both the hospital and the clinic were incredibly well organised and were obviously used to completing the forms.

The best bit about Heathrow Medical Services was that they sent the completed medical forms recorded delivery to my office two days later!

I would recommend The Bridge Clinic, Maidenhead £250 including X-Ray per person, kids are cheaper, all done on site same day when i called them they said i could have an appointment 2 days later which i declined and booked in the following week. Very friendly and know what they are doing. Will also do the extra blood tests on the same day if you need them (over weight bloods that is) and if you fast but they will explain all that in their literature.

http://www.bridge-clinic.com/immigrtn.htm

Results back within a week.

Thanks everyone, may have been a bit presumptios as initial eoi declined, but i think i can get it sorted next week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast