Thread: Cashback and Paid Surveys

Default Cashback and Paid Surveys

Do cashback sites exist in NZ? Such as Quidco, Rpoints etc in the UK. OH and I make quite a bit of money back on most of our online shopping (things we need of course!)

I do several online surveys - the best one pays me £4 either in Luncheon Vouchers (yes, they still exist) or via Paypal. Most of the others you can redeem for Amazon vouchers etc. Some take as little as a couple of minutes, others may take 10-15 minutes. It's great if you actually have to try the product as they pay you and give you full size testers. Is it possible to do the same in NZ?

Lx

It does exist over here, the most popular one is Smile City. You can collect points for completing surveys and for your online shopping. About a year or so ago, I found a site that lists loads of companies that offer paid surveys, and I registered with about 40 or so. The problem is that NZ is such a small market - many companies were only interested if you were from a larger market such as the US or the UK. Apart from accruing a few points here and there I didn't make any money

Anyone else had more luck??

I didn't know about Smile City so might check that out. I signed up with www.mintshot.co.nz but haven't spent enough time on it to see any benefit. I've also signed up with www.txt2taste.co.nz and have had a few samples and vouchers.

Anneliese

I get FlyBuys for completing surveys through one site I registered with - but I can't remember who they are, and can't check as I'm at work not on my home laptop. I'm sure it was one that someone recommended on here (possibly Tia or JubJub).
    Anyway, I've done a few surveys for them - each one only takes a few minutes max, and have "earned" anything from 10 to 50 FlyBuys points per survey.

Quote Originally Posted by KerryS View Post
    I get FlyBuys for completing surveys through one site I registered with - but I can't remember who they are, and can't check as I'm at work not on my home laptop. I'm sure it was one that someone recommended on here (possibly Tia or JubJub).
    Anyway, I've done a few surveys for them - each one only takes a few minutes max, and have "earned" anything from 10 to 50 FlyBuys points per survey.
    We've done something similar and earned flybuys points....got quite a few to start with, but don't remember seeing any recently so must see if OH still been doing the surverys?

Quote Originally Posted by KerryS View Post

I would be interested in the details for that one Kerry

Survey sites are available then - thanks. Will give me somthing to do!

But what about cashback sites? By the responses so far I am assuming there aren't any.

Lx

I am signed up with:

http://www.yourvoice.net.nz - Catalogue, gift vouchers, charity etc

http://www.consumerlink.co.nz/ - Cash, vouchers, prize draws

http://www.valuedopinions.co.nz - gift vouchers

I tend to tell them what they need to get the survey started then give them minimal info after that to get the survey finished quickly.

With some I lose the will to live after a while and just click the big X.

The survey company for collecting Fly Buys is Colmar Brunton. http://www.colmarbrunton.co.nz/index...3&m=&sm=&pp=24

I also use Valued Opinions for vouchers - they pay you a certain amount per survey (often 2 or 3 bucks) which you then save until you have $20 and they then send you a voucher for the store of your choice from a selection.