Thread: Raumati Beach - rental property. 2 bedrooms. Fully Furnished.

Default Raumati Beach - rental property. 2 bedrooms. Fully Furnished.

A beautiful, modern, 2 double bedroomed house is available to rent in Raumati Beach from Sunday 31st August.

Fully furnished, cosy, warm and quiet with all mod-cons (dishwasher, washer dryer). The house is on Garden Road - opposite the marine gardens, and just a stones throw (literally!) from the beach, shops, swimming pool, playground and Waterfront bar.

We have loved living here over the past few months, but have decided to move closer into Wellington because we are finding the commute hard going.

The house would ideally suit professionals or a small family looking for a rental property in the area.

The landlady may be open to accepting a cat or a small dog.
    It comes with sky TV and is wired for broadband and cable!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Pr...-169818128.htm

gosh this is so pretty!
    it's definetely my style..

Yes lovely cottage, Just wondered if there was any heating and if there is any condensation with those large aluminium ? windows.

Hi there,

It was certainly the best rental we found in the area...

The property doesn't have central heating (which is typical of kiwi properties), but it does have an energy efficient heating dehumidifier - which takes the air into the unit, takes the moisture out of it, heats the air up and then releases it back into the room.
    The result is no condensation in any of the rooms (even first thing in the morning), and a warm snuggly house.

I have even been drying my laundry indoors (because of all the rain we have been having), and we still have no condensation. I'm going to buy one of these units for out next place!