Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTR Liver ALT Test :-(

No worries, mate.

I'm sure everything will be ok

yep everything medical wise is fine apparently, with just a slightly high ALT Liver Function and everything else being normal i have been told by my case worker that she will approve the medical part of my application.

thanks for all your help, now i just have to fight the problems with the WTR permit.... but thats another thread!

Hi

Just wanted to say I had raised LFT tests (on 2 counts) and believe it was due to a fatty liver, despite not being overweight. However, in 6 weeks I have lost a stone in weight and cut out red meat (eating mainly fish and chicken) and my latest LFT scores have returned to normal.

I'm also having an ultrasound on Monday, and organised a letter from a liver doc confirming I don't have any nasty liver disease.

We've not been ITA'd yet but selected from the pool. I'm hoping by the time we get to this point I will have all the relevant backup info in case any scores are raised.

Just wanted to point out the weight loss thing as it seemed to work for me - along with the milk thistle and dandelion coffee!!

Guess I'm a bit of a control freak?!!!

Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12