Hi All,

This is my first post, so please bear with me, ill try and fill in the background.

Spent a lot of last year in NZ on a "Working Holiday" visa, found a great company that I really enjoyed but had to leave to come home for family reasons.

Now my old boss wants me to come back with a great job offer (i work in IT so its on the Imediate and long term skills shortage list) I spoke briefly to NZ Immigration in London who said the Work To Residence was the best track to take if i wanted to get out there quickly (im trying to get this all done in less than 2 months)

I've now got my police certificate, and had my medical and chest x-rays done. However all is fine except my ALT Liver function is slightly high (the doctor said it wasnt worryingly high but i should be aware of it the scale is something like 0-48 for normal function and mine is 96 that sounded very high to me until i spoke to the doc again who said yes but if you had hepititus for example that could be in the 0000's. Its the only abnormal result in all my tests my BMI is 30 blood pressure is fine etc, i may be a little over weight but nothing great.

My question is, does anybody, know or think that the ALT liver test result will be a problem (causing referral or further tests) as these will obviously take time and more money.

And also does the WTR seem like the right choice of visa for what im doing.

I'll be gonig to NZ house on tuesday to submit everything but thought i'd ask here first as you all seem so helpful.

Thanks

Chris