Thread: ...lets have a BBQ tonight.

Default ...lets have a BBQ tonight.

Feeling quite chuffed...we've got a bbq, (PB turn away now)

Jumbuck 4 Burner, with Roaster hood mounted on timber frame from Bunnings Warehouse Botany $359.00 - unfortunatly without the gas bottle ($55) and fat absorber ($3.24).

Big job for one to put together, at one stage I needed to get it out of the box in the searing heat of the sun - Mr Stanley knife was able to tear through the cardborad box then the BBQ was rolled out as I needed to invert it to put the timber legs on.

At the same time Mitre10 (sale on garden furniture here) delivered our garden furniture 8 chairs wi cushions, and two tables with glass table tops $470 sameday delivery - was up for $648, then reduced to $550 and after pursuasion $450 ($20 delivery).

Bargains galore at The Jacksons
    We're Lovin it!

Ali

You do realise poor old PB will have an attack of the vapours when he reads your BBQ escapades ..... as for me ..... I'll be up for a veggie burger .... well done of course - with cheese and dill pickles

Good to hear from you.

Diny

What time tonight Alijax? We can test your new BBQ

Jules

You Know its just like him to do a post like that..... don't tell me Ali mate!!!

Pity he didn't say where or when eh!
    sorry to all who amy have wanted to come.... Diny no smart comments you ... I know you would've if ya could've

Linda
    X