Thread: Golden Arrow Shippers

Default Golden Arrow Shippers

I'm of to France tomorrow for a week so thought I would send Phoebe my springer spaniel to Golden Arrow for a trial run. She hasn't been in kennels before and although they have agreed to meet me at LHR on the 5th September I didn't want her to go somewhere I haven't seen.
    I was really impressed and although it took me 4 hours each way to get there I don't regret it as I felt comfortable leaving her there and after reading many good reports decided that they were the best option for me.
    They were very approachable people and didn't mind me asking loads of questions and having a proper look around.
    So hopefully she will enjoy her break as much as I intend to enjoy mine!

K x

Enjoy your trip Golden Arrow are in a lovely spot of the country arent they!

They are the absolute best. They know exactly what they are doing and they care every step of the way. There should be a forum award for good service.

Golden Arrow are fab! My cats had never been in a cattery before, and I was convinced they would be traumatised - but they were absolutely fine. What impressed me the most, was how much personal care they give their animals. They want to know your pets likes & dislikes, what food they eat, what toys they play with etc, and they try really hard to help them settle.

They are also very nice people. I phoned them from Bangkok airport, asking for an update on their status - having completely messed up the time difference calculation.... it was around 1am UK time... Chris (that took the call) couldn't have been more helpful and friendly, even though I'd dragged him out of bed!

J

good news, I'm just about to send off the cheque to pay for our two rat bag moggies to have holiday and flights from there

Golden Arrow have the fab advantage for us in that they are just down the road in Much Wenlock, about 20 mins drive *yay* so it was a no-brainer. Still, I keep finding myself thinking "how much do I love my cats?"