Thread: Taking a Trailer

Default Taking a Trailer

Hi All

I have a fibreglass trailer (with a lid) which is barely a year old, I have tried selling it but it seems a sin as I would be losing about half of what I paid for it. I have got a quote to take it over, but I am still in two minds.
    Is it worth the bother taking a trailer over, I have tried searching the web and do not seem to come across anything similar to what I have, so I am finding it difficult to compare prices.

Any info will be a help.
    Thanks
    Andrew

Hi Andrew - we left our Venter Trailer in South Africa when we left and we regret it - so I would definately bring it if you can. Trailers here are crappy mho!!!

After our container was packed , there was approx 1.2 m left . Thied everything to get a Venter squeezed in , but was a little bit rushed and did not work out . We are extremely dissapointed that we did not know beforehand that everything would fit easily , if we bouhgt the Venter beforehand , everything could have been packed differently and it would have been ok . We will definitely be looking for an opportunity to bring one over though .

Annelize

Ps Been here 2 months now and can assure you , it was the best move ever!

Don't know what sort of trailer you're talking about - but we brought my hubbys trailer - he loaded the trailer up with mowing machines and then made a mesh cage over the top so other stuff could be packed on if need be (we didn't need to, but it was worth doing just in case.)

You see some pretty rubbish (to put it mildly!) trialers over here - they have to have a WOF (like an MOT) same as cars over here, and a separate registration plate. You will also need to change the electrics on it the connecters here are different - but I wouls say if you've room for it bring it!

Hi Guys, thanks for your replys. You have confirmed what I was thinking of doing.

Cheers
    Andrew