Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drivers license rules change

Complete DL5 form from the AA
    Is this form available to download over the net?

It took all of 3 minutes to complete when we got there.

Well, after 2 worrying days I have now got my NZ license, or the temporary cert anyway.
    When I went yesterday I failed the eye test and was told to get a report from an optician as the eye test at the test centre is pretty standard.
    My left eye has always been weaker than my right eye and although I can see normally, my right eye compensates for my left eye.
    So I was now thinking they would not let me drive here and was a bit concerned but the opthalmologist was great and said that he would give me a pass cert which I took to the test centre and they accepted.
    while I was in the queue a gent in front of me was not at all happy that he still had to take a theory test and was even more annoyed when he found out he would have to do a practical as well. He could not understand how most people in front of him did not have to take any test and they were having a difficult job explaining to him that his country was not on the list of exempt countries. he was still there when I left and he was not happy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123