Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will I receive ITA through email or post?

Wink Will I receive ITA through email or post?

After EOI status changed to 'Decision Successful', will I receive ITA through email or post? In my EOI, I indicated 'Email' as my preferred means of communication in relation to this Expression of Interest. Does that mean that i will receive the ITA through email instead of post?

Status just changed yesterday, wonder when will i receive my ITA? Please share your experience.

I just send in my qualification to NZQA for assessment the day before, I think this might delay myself from sending in the ITA as NZQA might take up to 3 or 4 months to assess my certifications.

If I receive the ITA and it states that no NZQA assessment is required, can I cancel the application immediately and ask them to return my documents? Will I be charged for it? Till now, I think my parcel have not reached them yet.

Email only if you select it during EOI application.

I entered email during my ITA application and forgot about it. Checking my mail instead. Luckily a nice lady called me and told me after I haven't responded her email for the ITA. I lost 2 weeks of ITA application time because it that. If there is no job offer ITA may take 3-4 months to arrive. So check your email often!

Despite selecting email only we actually received our ITA through the post.

Hi Pinkpiggy,

How long after 'Decision Successful' did you receive the ITA?

Wow! Decision successful already??
    I think I got EOI selection the same day as you (Aug 27th?) and have been checking like crazy for that 'decision successful'...nothing yet!

Congrats on getting yours so quickly!

Thanks beanbeanz..

Yes, i was so shocked! Wonder when will my ITA arrive...Dont worry i believe that it will be your turn soon?
    I saw your timeline, you have student visa and work visa? Why do you need both? So where are u now? In NZ?

Most people seem to get their ITA really quickly after they find out their EOI is successful, so I doubt you'll have to wait too long. Good thing you got the NZQA process started - that's the thing that takes forever.

I first came to NZ on a student visa, but now that I've graduated I'm working here (so I had to change over to a work visa)...I guess I must really like collecting blue stickers in my passport cause I want another one with PR!

We were selected on 27th August as well. Amazed that you have 'decision successful already/ However I have nothing at all on which to base that. Just a feeling that it would take longer.

OH got a phone call from NZ immigration today with a query about his degree and was told we should have out ITA in two to three weeks.

Through the post, though we did get an email telling us it was on the way?

Hey there,

I thought an email is sent that the decision was successful and the ITA arrives within a week or so. Maybe sooner. I have noticed in many people's timelines, the ITA arrives a few days after the status changed, many times the very next day.

I received an email our EOI was selected. I reckoned we would get an email about yay or neigh for an ITA. I could be wrong though.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast