Thread: Anyone had a NVQ 4 assessed

Default Anyone had a NVQ 4 assessed

Hi has anyone had a full assessment of NVQ level 4 done please and what was the result

Thanks Guys

Question

Quote Originally Posted by spider123 View Post
    Hi has anyone had a full assessment of NVQ level 4 done please and what was the result

Thanks Guys
    I was surprised whilst having my degree assessed level 7

I found i also had level 4 - for a onc business studies and national examination of supervisory studies combined - don t really know what it means though?

Quote Originally Posted by thewoodies View Post
    I was surprised whilst having my degree assessed level 7

I found i also had level 4 - for a onc business studies and national examination of supervisory studies combined - don t really know what it means though?

can I ask more about your business studies??
    I did an Open College Level 3 Business Studies many moons ago and was told it was equivalent to an A level or NVQ 3. I've never really given it any consideration in terms of points for immigration but just beginning to wonder....

what was your course in B/studies and what's your opinion on my qual (if you don't mind me asking?!)

this was what i received based on a level 3 nvq equivalent:

Thank you for your application. This is an automated response, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

The Pre-assessment Result for your nominated qualification, Certificate of Mortgage Advice and Practice awarded by IFS School of Finance, United Kingdom, follows.

Pre-assessment Result:

On the information available, the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) assesses this qualification as comparable to the learning outcome of level 4 on the New Zealand Register of Quality Assured Qualifications.

Conditions:

This Pre-assessment Result is not binding on other agencies or organisations and has been prepared for immigration purposes only

Quote Originally Posted by vixxann View Post
    can I ask more about your business studies??
    I did an Open College Level 3 Business Studies many moons ago and was told it was equivalent to an A level or NVQ 3. I've never really given it any consideration in terms of points for immigration but just beginning to wonder....

what was your course in B/studies and what's your opinion on my qual (if you don't mind me asking?!)
    ONC Business Studies (Part time) which combined with National Examination for Supervisory Studies(part time) gave me level 4 (i did this at Work as part of their management training scheme- not sure if that made a difference?)