Thread: Migration, recruitment and education exhibitions

Default Migration, recruitment and education exhibitions

I've not seen it mentioned on the forum before, so thought I would post Immigration Events which details upcoming events for those wanting to emigrate to NZ.

Here are a couple from the page...

Emigrate 2008

Coventry 11-12 October 2008

At these Emigrate shows you'll find essential information and advice to help you start your journey to a new life in New Zealand. Get information on jobs, find out about healthcare, cars, schooling, houses and much more. For event details visit www.emigrate2.co.uk or phone 01323 726040 Mon - Fri 9am-5.30pm.
    Experienced Primary & Secondary Teachers

London 14 October 2008

Your chance to speak to Oasis Recruitment, a NZ Ministry of Education accredited recruitment agency. Immigration NZ will also be available to talk through the visa process along with representatives from NZ banks, removals, pension transfers and property.

For more information and vacancies see www.oasis-edu.co.nz. To register for a seminar place please contact helen@oasis-edu.co.nz.
    There are also others listed and it looks like it is kept up-to-date.

Ian

Here are a couple more events-

The Opportunities New Zealand Expo

Leeds 11-12 October 2008
    London 18-19 October 2008

Are you a skilled professional interested in living and working in New Zealand? The Opportunities New Zealand Expo brings New Zealand’s top employers and recruitment consultants from a range of industries to the UK. The expo gives you the opportunity to meet with employers and secure employment, speak with Immigration New Zealand about the visa process, attend free migration seminars and speak with a range of companies who can help you make a stress free move. Purchase discounted tickets online at www.expo-newzealand.com
    Track me back Event

London 16 October 2008

Qualified kiwis working in the U.K. but thinking of returning to NZ should look at www.trackmeback.co.nz and e-mail stuart.maxwell@trackmeback.co.nz
    Ian

And a couple more:

BNZ Event
    London 20 October 2008

An evening for talented people interested in working for the Bank of New Zealand. For and invite please email gina_thomas@bnz.co.nz
    Hays Globalink Event
    London 21 October 2008

A recruitment evening for bankers and accountants. Email globalink-NZ@hays.com if that is you.
    Ian

And a couple more:

NZ Audit Office Event
    London 14 November 2008

A recruiting evening for auditors. If you are an experienced auditor looking to work for the NZ Audit office, send your details to Voula.fisentzidis@oag.govt.nz

Health Recruitment Expo
    London 18 November 2008

IT recruitment evening. If you are an IT professional looking to migrate to NZ, send your details to grant@absoluteit.co.nz
    Ian

Bit late posting this event, but there are still a couple of dates left if anyone is interested.

NZ Giant Rugby Ball
    Potters Field, London Bridge SE1 2AA
    Come to experience a ‘virtual’ New Zealand, learning about the country’s culture, lifestyle, food and wine, tourism, businesses and technology. It is open, free to the public at the following times:

26 and 27 November, 11am to 5pm
    28 November, 11am to 8pm
    29 November, 10am to 11:30am
    30 November, 11am to 6pm
    2 December, 11am to 3pm
    Ian

anything in the US?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Pony View Post
    anything in the US?!
    All the information posted, comes from the link that is in my OP.

Even though it is the NZ website, it only lists categories for UK and Europe so I guess that they don't do any in the U.S.

Ian

The US doesn't even really do television advertisements for living (or visiting) in other countries, I'd be surprised to find any kind of expo there.