Thread: police certificate sample

Default police certificate sample

can somebody share with me the police certificate sample with me?

Each one is different depending on the country it's obtained from. You need to get one from any country where you're a citizen of and any country where you've lived 12 months or longer in the last 10 years.

Yeah, different for every country. Mine, for example was a card with all my fingerprints which I sent off and got a stamp that said I had no record.

You should be able to find your country/countries here:
    http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...cecertificate/

Which country are you looking for and what will you do with sample.

In Pakistan, you need to go to SP office with passport and ID card,

they will issue application form, which will obviously be taken to local police station covering your area (but before that someone nazim or MPA or any officer will verify your details),

checked and signed by two officers in police station, then next step is DSP city's counter signatures on that form,

then finally back to SP office, and a certificate with your photo pasted on it will be typed and issued.

You need 3 passport size photographs, attested copy of passport and ID card with the IMM NZ page asking for police certificate. I got mine day before yesterday.
    Last edited by rizjunior; 18th October 2008 at 09:55 AM.

thanks a lot it would be a great help if u send me the scanned copy of the document. because they are asking me to provide the text myself and then they will make it for me.