Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK Groceries, FREE home delivery

Default UK Groceries, FREE home delivery

We have discussed in the past a few NZ shops that do imported UK goods, i often use my local one to grab a few packs of Walkers crisps each month.

But reading the local magazine this week i saw an article interviewing a local couple that have started a similar business of UK goods, and do free home deliveries (to wellington region anyhow). And reasonable delivery costs to rest of NZ.

AND, they do some groceries far cheaper than other similar shops. Leccy-Lee might be placing a home delivery for some crisps
    Although there range of goods seem far less than my local uk store, thought i would add this one to your lists anyhow.

http://www.portobelloroad.co.nz/
    Last edited by Leccy-Lee; 28th October 2008 at 07:16 PM.

i'm starting to think it is cheaper to import walkers crisps into NZ than buy them in Tesco over here in the UK

Lee you're a star i have been paying $7.50 for Bisto gravy granules, deffo going to place an order. Thanks for that.
    Steph.

It's tempting very tempting but I'm a firm believer that I have to live with what's on offer in the shops, I'm too afraid if I taste it I'll miss it too much & keep buying it

Hmm they don't have the things that i expect to be missing! Those crisps are cheap!!!

They are cheap yes, the other uk importer locally sells them for $2.50 a pack, so these are very cheap !!

Lee are the crisps in date? I only ask because I got some at our local UK shop and they were a couple of months out of date and tasted like it too! At that price if they are in date I shall place an order!

Thanks for the link Lee

Yorkshire Tea - they've got Yorkshire tea! I told you you were a legend Lee. Thanks!

Some of that stuff is cheap! I have always used http://www.theenglishcornershop.co.nz/products.htm but I may well flit between the 2 now!

Hmm....I'd love some 'Wotsits'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast