Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Radio Station Links

Default New Zealand Radio Station Links

I found this link tonight and thought I would share it.

http://radiostationworld.com/Locatio...o_websites.asp

If you live up on the northern tip of the South Island, can you pick up Wellington's stations on your car or home stereo?

That's a good link. Santa just brought us a stereo, and we were blundering about trying to find a station we like. We found Kiwi-FM, which I really like, but searching randomly through the radio can take a long time. This link is great for telling what is playing where. Thanks!

I still listen to Wisconsin radio station during holiday season, because here NZ...radio stations don't put xmas music during the holiday season...(not even on Xmas day!!!).

Quote Originally Posted by xanctus View Post
    I still listen to Wisconsin radio station during holiday season, because here NZ...radio stations don't put xmas music during the holiday season...(not even on Xmas day!!!).
    We couldn't find any of our Christmas CD's, but I happened to find this specific Christmas radio channel: http://www.xmasmelody.com/ (just click on the relevant player link on the right to listen to the station)

Another time, if you want Christmas music on Christmas Day, you could try Classic FM (London-based) over the internet. http://www.classicfm.co.uk/Default.asp

we also listen to our favorite station from phoenix, az via the internet. i have only found one station here that i semi like , and only listen to it while driving int the car.

laurel

Thx for the links guys...yeah I do listen radio station over the internet. But I do find radio stations here in NZ is quite sad by not putting more xmas song during xmas holiday (at least on the 25th please, it just one day in a year).

Quote Originally Posted by xanctus View Post
    Thx for the links guys...yeah I do listen radio station over the internet. But I do find radio stations here in NZ is quite sad by not putting more xmas song during xmas holiday (at least on the 25th please, it just one day in a year).
    Are you telling them that?

No...I don't think if I say it will make any difference. I think that's a common sense to put xmas song during xmas day. IMO...but who am I to say that?

I always think it's worth contacting people in cases like this, when it seems as if it ought to be obvious common sense but hasn't happened - you might be the very one that tops up the total of those who have told them the same thing that would make the difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast