Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How about: Christchurch - Lower Cashmere?

Nope just a decent sized plot.

Having seen a lot of Kiwi houses, I have to say they are fine places but I am too accustomed to life's luxuries (like no draughts and central heating) that I'd probably want to have my own design built anyway.

Is that out of the question in either location?

Cheers,

Yogi.

PS. Both places have broadband don't they?

Currently in the Cashmere Hill area there are sections for sale and the prices are approx $160K for a 700sqm plot to $175k for a 900sqm plot.

In Rangiora, however, it looks like you'll get 700sqm for anything from $95k - $135k.

Yogi

Rangiora to CBD about half an hour, although I haven't driven it in rush hour.

Schooling - we have 2 children at primary school in Rangiora. There are 3 primary schools and a high school. Happy to answer more questions about the schools if you are interested.

Mandy

Sounds interesting, are those plots in good bits of Cashmere/Rangiora and well situated for sun and views etc?

Cheers,

Yogi.

Sorry Yogi - without visiting them I can't comment on their position/sun/views etc.

Just thought I'd give you an idea of prices.

If you check on Realenz ( www.realenz.co.nz) then you can contact agents about plot positions etc.

Rangiora is completely flat, but if you live on the west side of town, where there is a lot of building going on, you get good views of the mountains.

Mandy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234