Thread: Mailing Letter to NZ

Default Mailing Letter to NZ

Not sure is this post is in the wrong place, But how long does a letter take to reach NZ from San Diego USA. I usually write my fiance she said two weeks whats your experience & will it take longer in NOV/DEC?

It usually takes about 4-7 days. These days everything goes airmail. It may take a little longer during the holidays.

It can take only 4 days. and because they deliver mail here on Saturday there is the added chance you will get it quickly. I think the service is quite good.

I usually get mail that's been posted from Canada in about 2 weeks. Sending mail there takes longer though (using airmail), usually three weeks.

I get mail from west coast of Canada in 4 to 7 days.

Not the same route as I'm in the UK, but I've just posted a package to NZ, and the postmaster here said it would probably take two weeks 'at this time of year', when on average it takes a week.

The shortest time one of our parcels has ever been was four days.

Although we hear a lot about 'last posting days for Christmas', they do seem to make a huge effort to clear all mail that is in transit before the holiday, and we've had things get through by Christmas Eve that were only posted a week earlier, and we'd warned the family to watch out for something in the New Year!

thanks everyone