Thread: [ASK] Flight from Singapore to Auckland with Air New Zealand

Default [ASK] Flight from Singapore to Auckland with Air New Zealand

Hi All,

I will moving to Dunedin in January. and now I am looking best flight to get in to Dunedin. Is Air New Zealand has flight from Singapore to Auckland??

Some of my friend told me that i can fly from Singapore to Auckland with Air New Zealand but i am looking in their website and couldn't found anything about it

Cheers

Hello,

From what I know, AirNZ does not fly to Singapore anymore. They've cancelled that route about 1-2 years ago. You can use Singapore Airlines though.

Hope this helps.

Steph

Quote Originally Posted by vincedba View Post
    Hi All,

I will moving to Dunedin in January. and now I am looking best flight to get in to Dunedin. Is Air New Zealand has flight from Singapore to Auckland??

Some of my friend told me that i can fly from Singapore to Auckland with Air New Zealand but i am looking in their website and couldn't found anything about it

Cheers
    Air New Zealand stopped its Singapore route at around the end of 2006. As far as I know, the only direct way to get to NZ from Singapore would be flying on Singapore Airlines.

If you really want to take Air NZ, you'd need to fly to Hong Kong from Singapore, where they have a daily service from Hong Kong

Hope this helps,

Jen

Hi all

Thanks for reply. I think i will choose Qantas in this case and from christchurch i will change to Air New Zealand to Dunedin

Thanks all