Thread: Cheap calls to UK mobile?

Default Cheap calls to UK mobile?

Help ... My Dad only has a mobile number (O2) .. what's the cheapest way to call him please?

Urgent .. want to call him later to wish him a happy birthday - and we are with telstra whom charge a fortune to make any calls!

TIA,

Lou

I would use Skype out if I was to call a UK mobile, current charges are €0.236 to call O2 mobiles.

Sure there is probably some cheaper options, but as I have Skype out set up already, it's the simplest option?

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanW99 View Post
    I would use Skype out if I was to call a UK mobile, current charges are €0.236 to call O2 mobiles.

Sure there is probably some cheaper options, but as I have Skype out set up already, it's the simplest option?

Ian
    Agree with Ian - simplest option for us to call step-daughters on their mobiles is via Skype.

Thanks - just need to sort out how to arrange some credits then as we have skype set up for skype-skype calls :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon-and-Lou View Post
    Thanks - just need to sort out how to arrange some credits then as we have skype set up for skype-skype calls :-)
    It's easy - hardest part is deciding how to pay as they don't include NZ$. OH uses £ as we still have UK bank account.