Thread: Annual Pay for Construction Site Managers/Project Managers

Default Annual Pay for Construction Site Managers/Project Managers

Hello,
    just wondered if anyone working in New Zealand could give me a idea of the average pay rates for someone with over ten years experience of managing Civil Engineering Projects.
    Also where is the major Civils works projects at the moment???......Bay of Islands would be nice :mrgreen:

Near a North Island beach, in New Zealand

Have a look at this site: http://www.kiwicareers.govt.nz/lists...cy/vaclist.htm

Can't think of any 'major' civil projects off the top of my head.

Anyway, I've got to go now!

when arch hub was checking thngs out he found levels of pay higher for pm's than architects - pm upwards of $100 as opposed to $80 for the arch.

Thanks beach Kiwi and Leslie.
    very helpful replies.

Welcome to the Forum Pezhk, as far as Civil Engineering in Auckland ATM the largest construction job in NZ history is taking place - Its called Sylvia Park http://www.kipt.co.nz/n20.html and is in Auckland off the Mount Wellington Highway, this project is BIG and there is plenty of Civil work in Auckland. The Park consists of 24 hectares of land in the heart of Auckland's south-eastern isthmus. Kiwi Proprty Trust proposes to develop the site into a world-class 'town centre' featuring a wide range of retail, commercial and community facilities.

It really depends which side of civil engineering you want I know there is lots of building projects in Auckland 30+ tower cranes (more than there has ever been) and in Nelson there is always Civil projects with MW and water projects out of their ears.

But I know that Project Managers can manage a footy team so you'll be alright!