Thread: Pet friendly temporary Auckland apartment

Default Pet friendly temporary Auckland apartment

Hey guys,
    Its 7 weeks until the big move and I am trying to get things together. As part of my relocation package I get 4 weeks in a serviced apartment, however none of these are pet friendly so I am trying to find an alternative with a similar cost that I can suggest to my employer. Have any of you guys found a dog friendly apartment/studio, or suggest a temporary place to live while I try to get my bearings and find a more permanant housing situation?
    I will be working at the University, so somewhere close to the CBD would be great.
    Any suggestions greatly welcomed.
    Thanks
    Michelle

dog + apartment may be a bit tricky I'm afraid. If all else fails take anyserviced apartment and find some kennels.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleD View Post
    Hey guys,
    Its 7 weeks until the big move and I am trying to get things together. As part of my relocation package I get 4 weeks in a serviced apartment, however none of these are pet friendly so I am trying to find an alternative with a similar cost that I can suggest to my employer. Have any of you guys found a dog friendly apartment/studio, or suggest a temporary place to live while I try to get my bearings and find a more permanant housing situation?
    I will be working at the University, so somewhere close to the CBD would be great.
    Any suggestions greatly welcomed.
    Thanks
    Michelle
    You could try Howick Motor Lodge, they take dogs by arrangement.

Ian

Thanks Ian, I will give those guys a call