Thread: Renault in NZ?

Default Renault in NZ?

We're at the stage of making a list of what to bring and what to get rid of. We've got to the big stuff. Would it be worth bringing an 2005 Renault Modus? OH reckons that it'd be hard to source parts in NZ - any experience of that? I want to investigate a bit more before assuming that it's not worth bringing. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elainep View Post
    We're at the stage of making a list of what to bring and what to get rid of.

We've got to the big stuff.

Would it be worth bringing an 2005 Renault Modus?

OH reckons that it'd be hard to source parts in NZ - any experience of that?

I want to investigate a bit more before assuming that it's not worth bringing.

Thanks.
    Well there are some Renault Dealers in NZ so you should be able to get parts.

Ian

My son and d-i-l have had various Renault cars since living in Auckland. The parts are certainly available, but quite expensive.

I had a couple of Clio Sports in the UK, and toyed with the idea here - there are a few dealers in the main centres, but Renault NZ don't import the Modus so model-specific parts could be an issue...(they will be able to get them, it just may take some time)

+ bear in mind that given the current economic situation car dealers are practically giving away nearly new and second hand cars. We sold my wife's Focus for 10k in the UK and bought her a newer Toyota Corolla for 7k back in July - would probably pay even less now...