Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: A Serious Matter: BEER!

Well, I think it helps keep alcohol consumption down among teens, because everyone hates it at first

Quote Originally Posted by SueDonim View Post
    Well, I think it helps keep alcohol consumption down among teens, because everyone hates it at first
    thats why they invented lime and blackcurrent cordial and lemondade

Quote Originally Posted by Fletchaman View Post
    Kiwi Mac you have just stopped me from going into a state of sheer shock at the thought of not being able to taste the finest british ales again
    If you're heading Chch-way, hubby is bringing his wondrous homebrewing paraphenalia when we finally move. We've almost stopped buying commercial ale and wine (though a nice microbrew in a pub is of course always welcome!).

Plus you can always buy your own gear in NZ to do your own homebrew. My OH started up brewing recently and is on his second batch and loving it.

But lucky for us this place is right down the road from us: http://simplybrewing.co.nz/

Quote Originally Posted by dilanium View Post
    Plus you can always buy your own gear in NZ to do your own homebrew. My OH started up brewing recently and is on his second batch and loving it.

But lucky for us this place is right down the road from us: http://simplybrewing.co.nz/
    You can even legally distill your own spirits at home in NZ. Slightly scary.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910