Thread: Teacher query - NZQA taking time

Unhappy Teacher query - NZQA taking time

Hi

I'm a teacher and I have submitted my application for an NZQA full assessment since 12 February.

However since now I'm still in the waiting phase. on the other hand, my husband already got his NZQA full assessment report sometime back. Yet we together launched the application simultaneously.

Grateful to have some lights from you.

CO

I too am a teacher and last year my assessment took from late April to late July so I wouldn't worry. I did phone them after about 4 weeks because I'd heard nothing at all (but they had taken my money!!) and they told me it had been allocated to someone and gave me a reference number (or similar).

Default Thanks

Thanks,

Planing to give them a call to see what's up???

Hi, I'm also a teacher and fairly new to this forum. Just wondering what's the update on your situation? Any luck?

I fast tracked my application.

I applied online and mailed my original documents. Two days after the courier service confirmed that NZQA received the package I called NZQA (because they still hadn't confirmed receipt of MY ORIGINAL documents). A couple hours and a few phone calls back to me later the business office tracked down my box.

It had turned up in 'the wrong office'

... about two after that I checked online and my application was 'allocated' and two days after allocation it was being evaluated...

The short version of my story is that I hope CALLING got things moving.
    What happened after you called? Is everything working out?

Hi, I sent mine to NZQA in mid May and it took exactly 4 weeks and I did not pay for fast track. I have just been notified by the teachers council that my registration has been approved.
    Jo