Thread: Accredited Employers

Default Accredited Employers

Hi does anyone have a web address that I can go to for me to view the accredited employers???

Thank you

http://www.workingin-newzealand.com/info/559

If you go to that page, there's a link to pages and pages of accredited employers who have agreed to make their accreditation public.

I have the link in my favourites as it happens! Not that it has done me any good, hope it works for you!

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...st.htm?level=2

What happens if you get PR or WTR and you don't get a job with someone on that list... but it's still within the field which allowed you in?

What if the other person on the application gets a job with an accredited employer but not the Primary?

Sorry to steal the thread there... but it's my 1000th post!!
    Last edited by Mrs Pony; 22nd April 2009 at 09:25 PM. Reason: 1000th post!!

Accredited employers aren't relevant to you, as you have enough points and are applying for PR. If somebody doesn't have enough points to apply, but is offered a job by an accredited employer, that sort of sponsors them in - they'll get a work visa because of that job, and if they stay with it, they can then apply for PR later.

WTR on PR applies to any job in the field you applied under, doesn't have to be with an accredited employer.

WTR on its own is where the accredited employers come in, that's for people who may not otherwise have enough points to apply for PR on their own merits, the accredited employer gives them a leg up.