Thread: Transferring IRRV into new UK Passport

Default Transferring IRRV into new UK Passport

Hi,

Could anyone tell me which form I require to transfer my little boy's IRRV into his new UK Passport?

Also, can I take it into the Immigration Office in Auckland or do I have to post it off somewhere?

I tried doing a search but I couldn't seem to find the answer to this question (probably just me being a numpty).

Many thanks,
    Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    Hi,

Could anyone tell me which form I require to transfer my little boy's IRRV into his new UK Passport?

Also, can I take it into the Immigration Office in Auckland or do I have to post it off somewhere?

I tried doing a search but I couldn't seem to find the answer to this question (probably just me being a numpty).

Many thanks,
    Lynn
    Transfer to a new passport/travel document
    If you need to transfer a current or indefinite returning residentís visa to a new passport or travel document you will need to provide:
    �� A completed, signed form Confirmation of Visa or Permit (NZIS 1023).
    �� Your previous passport or travel document (if lost, stolen or damaged see below).
    �� Your new passport.
    �� Application fee (payable by credit card, EFTPOS, bank cheque/bank draft) as set out in New Zealand Immigrationís Guide to Fees (NZIS 1028) and www.immigration.govt.nz/fees.
    Ian

Can you not leave it in the original passport but just carry it with you with the new passport?
    I thought someone said they had done this before & traveled fine?

Thanks Ian.

Lindsey - you probably can but I'd rather just pay the fee and get it done. Knowing my luck I'd lose or forget the old passport and have no end of hassle. Thanks.