...for teachers

(plan is to arrive on holiday visa and get a teaching job and get work permit and then apply for PR)

To get a work permit I know
has to be accredited employer - assume that schools are?

Are there any conditions that are applied to getting a work permit?
Primary teaching is currently on ISSL
Does it have to be for a set duration of time?
Does the job offer have to be for a permanant post or can it be for a temporary post?
If temporary - how long does it have to be for?

Have assumed that you can't get a permit for supply (relief) teaching?

Is there any thing else that I should be considering that I haven't asked about (which is likely to be because I don't know about it)