Thread: AECT Dividend

Smile AECT Dividend

Well this is going to be a bonus - thought it was some sort of con coming through the post box asking me for my bank details. Had a quick search on here and have found posts about it over the last couple of years, so obviously it's legit. Better get the form sent off quick (don't want to have to pay paying a cheque into my account). Payments have ranged from $170 in the first year to £320 last year.

For more information about the Auckland Energy Consumer Trust, visit http://www.aect.co.nz/

Sorry, it's not the whole of Auckland

Yeah I remeber getting a cheque in the mail last year and feeling a bit wrong about cashing it till I read up about it and realised that I was quite entitled to it! Would be nice if it's that much again this year, but I doubt it somehow

Did you get something in the mail asking for your bank account? How long ago? I haven't received anything yet.

It's been about 300 bucks for the last couple of years - pays for my winter fuel bills!

I got the bank details form at the beginning of the week. I completed it as I am hopeless at remembering to cash cheques - plus direct credits are free whereas paying a cheque into my bank account over the counter incurs a charge...

Yup we got the "is this your correct bank details" letter this week...

Roll on Sept when it appears in the bank!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffanar View Post

Did you get something in the mail asking for your bank account? How long ago? I haven't received anything yet.
    We got ours this week in the mail as well and will send the paper back on Monday. Last year's payout was $320 and although I filled in the form to get the amount credited to a bank account, I got a cheque instead

It didn't make much difference anyway since the bank didn't charge me for an over the counter deposit. Let's see if the money is credited to my account this time round

Jen
    Last edited by urban78; 12th June 2009 at 09:06 PM.

$320 again this year

Has everyone who's expecting a payment got theirs yet? We signed up to be paid direct into our bank but nothing is showing up - payment date was 18th September. Maybe I'm being too quick, but it's with the same bank so I didn't think it would take long at all.

Quote Originally Posted by YouMeAndThree View Post
    $320 again this year

Has everyone who's expecting a payment got theirs yet? We signed up to be paid direct into our bank but nothing is showing up - payment date was 18th September. Maybe I'm being too quick, but it's with the same bank so I didn't think it would take long at all.
    I just checked my bank account and the $320 is showing up. It's the first year we get it paid into an account, we got cheques for the 3 last ones.

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by urban78 View Post
    I just checked my bank account and the $320 is showing up. It's the first year we get it paid into an account, we got cheques for the 3 last ones.

Jen
    Ah, it's arrived by post this morning All mentally spent though, LOL

It's that time of year again so giving this thread a bump for anyone looking for info on the AECT dividend

We just got our payout today, which was paid to our bank account.

It came to $320, so the same as last year's