Thread: Carpet cleaning costs

Default Carpet cleaning costs

We're moving out of our rental in 5 weeks time and one of the conditions we have to fulfill is to have the carpets steam cleaned.

Now we've got one these babies so going to do it ourselves and use my business as the "provider". Was wondering if anyone has had carpets steam cleaned so we can invoice with a realistic amount?

Cheers

Size of property? How many bedrooms, lounge? Dining?

I had tenants just have their smallish two bedroom unit (lounge and two bedrooms) cleaned for $100.

Our agent told us the cost of cleaning our carpets would be around $90-$120. We have 3 bedrooms (4th isn't carpeted), large lounge and dining room plus hallway - we are all on one level, so no stairs. HTH.

Ben - if you can remember size of our lounge/kitchen area - we had that done by a local outfit (B&J Cleaning) in Darfield and it cost me $150 - for the whole house and mezz it was to be $350. They did a cracking job

Quote Originally Posted by 925dancer View Post
    Size of property? How many bedrooms, lounge? Dining?

I had tenants just have their smallish two bedroom unit (lounge and two bedrooms) cleaned for $100.
    We're about 110 Sq m's

i'd bill the company as much as you can. dont forget to include the "platinum" service on the invoice

Quote Originally Posted by victoria24 View Post
    i'd bill the company as much as you can. dont forget to include the "platinum" service on the invoice

Week before last we had the carpets cleaned in our formal rental for $125. That was for a smaller four bedroom house. The same person cleaned all of the windows inside and out for $60. My wife was so happy we've got the same guy coming over to our new home this week to clean the windows there. This was Chris at "A Better Way Services" 027-686-8052.