Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: £359 Cheap Flights Offer (UK->NZ)

Default £359 Cheap Flights Offer (UK->NZ)

Apparently there is a sale starting on 13th June with Singapore Airlines, with prices starting at £359 return *including taxes* to Christchurch...!

Flights need to be taken between 01 sept-09 December 2009 or 16th Jan - 31 March 2010. For more details, see this page:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/42087...-oz-and-new-z/

Hope this helps someone...

Cheers!
    Pete.

ooo thanks for that!

P

The flight deals are up now (midnight UK time). Just got a return to Chricthurch leaving November for £537 per person.

Was that the full price? I just tried and they add another £300 in taxes so it doesn't seem to be such a good deal unless I did something wrong.

Simon Calder UK travel chappy has just discussed this on BBC Breakfast news saying what a good offer it is- no mention of additional fees

Thanks Pete for the heads up on this. I haven't found anything for GBP359, but I have found lots of flights for GBP535 which is still way cheaper than the normal price. I've passed it on to friends and family back in the UK. Unfortunately one set of friends only recently booked to come to see us in Christchurch in November and for the same dates this offer is GBP1,000 cheaper for the 3 of them to travel....

Don't forget that the lowest prices will almost certainly be to travel at the least desirable times of year (and perhaps on certain flights with layovers etc).

My two brother in laws just booked for next Feb for GBP536 each. Nearly got the GBP359 but that was really limited and I think all gone. Still great deal so thanks for the tip.

I paid £537 per person INCLUDING ALL TAXES. The Flights are non-changeable/non-refundable.

Thanks for this. My Mum has booked to come over flying out 15th Sep back 24th Oct for £367 return including tax ( in to Auckland) - she is so chuffed and so am I Great flight times too, the only restriction is that the ticket can not be changed in anyway.

I did notice when I booked it for her, that it was showing a higher fare, it wasn't until I clicked on the fare that it showed the 'superdeal' price.
    Last edited by Kerry and David; 14th June 2009 at 11:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast